Rosa Hybrid Tea ‘Elle’
- Name: Rosa Hybrid Tea Elle
- Bred by: W. Kordes & Sons
- Introduced: 1997
- Growth: Upright and bushy, reaching 4-5 feet in height
- Blooms: Large, fully double blooms with a high-centered form
- Color: Deep pink with a lighter pink reverse
- Foliage: Glossy, dark green leaves
- Flowering: Repeats its blooms throughout the growing season
- Climate: Suitable for USDA zones 6b and warmer
- Disease Resistance: Good disease resistance
- Growing Classification: Hybrid Tea Rose
- Origin/Distribution: Bred in Germany
- Blooming Season: Spring to fall
Should you Buy One?
Consider adding Rosa Hybrid Tea ‘Elle’ to your garden if you adore large, deep pink blooms with a lighter pink reverse. This Hybrid Tea rose features an upright, bushy growth habit and exhibits good disease resistance. With repeat blooming throughout the season, it brings elegance and vibrant color to your landscape.
Rose Care for Elle
‘Rosa Hybrid Tea ‘Elle” thrives in full sun, so provide it with at least 6 hours of sunlight daily. Plant it in well-draining soil enriched with organic matter. Keep the soil consistently moist but not waterlogged. Apply a balanced rose fertilizer in early spring as new growth begins. Prune in late winter or early spring to remove dead or weak wood and shape the plant. Regular deadheading (removing spent blooms) encourages continuous flowering.
General Rose Care Tips
- Sunlight: Ensure roses get 6-8 hours of direct sunlight daily.
- Watering: Water deeply and regularly at the base, preferably in the morning.
- Soil and Drainage: Use well-drained, organically rich soil.
- Mulching: Apply mulch to retain moisture and control weeds.
- Fertilizing: Use a balanced rose fertilizer in early spring and throughout the growing season.
- Pruning: Prune in late winter or early spring to remove dead branches and shape the plant. Regularly deadhead spent blooms.
- Pest and Disease Control: Monitor for pests and diseases and treat promptly.
- Air Circulation: Space roses to ensure good air flow around the plants.
- Winter Care: In cold climates, mulch the base after the first hard frost for protection.
- Regular Inspection: Check roses often for signs of stress or damage.
FAQs about Rosa Hybrid Tea 'Elle'
Yes, ‘Elle’ roses can be grown in containers. Use a large pot with good drainage and provide proper care.
Fertilize ‘Elle’ roses in early spring with a balanced rose fertilizer, and then again after the first bloom cycle. Follow the package instructions for application rates.
Yes, ‘Elle’ roses are known for their mild, pleasant fragrance, making them a delightful addition to your garden.
Rose Arrangements in Calabasas
Explore the exquisite beauty of our rose arrangements in Calabasas and place your order today. Experience the convenience of our same-day flower delivery service, serving Calabasas and its neighboring areas. Elevate any occasion with our stunning blooms, thoughtfully arranged for your special moments.